[Wine] Re: Wine 1.3.26 no output from linux console to windows console

C3PO wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 5 10:24:42 CDT 2011

Jim Hall wrote:

> Did I read that correctly? You want to access Linux root privileges from Wine?
>
> Jim

And YES - with FAR you can run each panel under different linux user. You can be root at the left and JimHall at the right panel. You can restart daemons at the left and program your apps at the left.  And you can edit as many files on your right or left panels as you wish, convert file encodings, type text using any encoding, edit ANY file no matter how huge it is, save text files in different UNIX and Windows formats, automatic encoding detection, edit files in hex modes, use ascii chart, fuse remote servers to your control panel and that all takes only a few keystrokes and about 2 seconds of your time, you can integrate FTP server at one panel and have SCP panel to whihq.org, copying files from one server to another. And that all is FAST and takes no time to setup and use.