[Wine] Re: cannot find system32 error

mmh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 5 16:20:16 CDT 2011

Thanks for the help.  The program file is in my Applications folder.  When it installs it seems to unpack it into the Program folder on Drive C (I've installed it twice now as OpenBUGS and OpenBUGS321 (version 3.2.1)).   I suspected I didn't have the correct location for the file, and I can't find anything on my machine called OpenBUGs by searching (except in the Applications folder).  I am not a programmer (obviously); thanks for the help.  I just want to do some Bayesian statistics on my Mac.

MMH-MacBook-Pro:OpenBugs MMH$ cd /Applications/OpenBugs
MMH-MacBook-Pro:OpenBugs MMH$ wine OpenBUGS.exe
fixme:win:DisableProcessWindowsGhosting : stub
fixme:msg:ChangeWindowMessageFilter c046 00000001
fixme:msg:ChangeWindowMessageFilter c046 00000001
fixme:msg:ChangeWindowMessageFilter c046 00000001
fixme:shell:SHAutoComplete stub
MMH-MacBook-Pro:OpenBugs MMH$ cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/
MMH-MacBook-Pro:Program Files MMH$ ls
Common Files		Internet Explorer	OpenBUGS
MMH-MacBook-Pro:Program Files MMH$ ls OpenBUGS
OpenBUGS         	OpenBUGS321
MMHMacBook-Pro:Program Files MMH$ wine OpenBUGS
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\OpenBUGS.exe"