[Wine] Re: Stratosphere - Conquest of the Skies game blacks out screen.

hadj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 5 21:32:04 CDT 2011

Funny, I searched for "cannot find a d3d device fullscreen mode" and this post came up, addressing EXACTLY the game I'm trying to play.

I thought that this D3D stuff was supported by wine (I'm using crossover, for Mac).

Is there any information about how to make the fullscreen issue go away so I can play Stratosphere! I bought an old copy from Amazon, so it shouldn't be a copy protection issue (duh!)

Any help on the way?