[Wine] Re: Error on opening, Non 7z Archive

zerogeer6 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 6 14:05:41 CDT 2011

Pretty much every attempt I have made using the solutions that you all have been nice enough to provide me result in the same error. I'm stumped but being that I have next to no experience troubleshooting this kind of thing due to my lack of experience with Linux I have to throw in the towel and just go with what I know. I know, not enough effort on my part but unfortunately the ease of use with the other OS is what keeps me from fully converting. I have this installed on my Windows machine and even went to the extent of copying the file I know works to a USB drive to copy it over to this machine.

This is a great OS if you know it but the learning curve for me at least will relegate this machine to the easy stuff like we browsing or using the programs that are part of the build.

Thanks again for the assistance, sorry it did not work out better. :(