[Wine] Re: Another TAPI issue (Microkey Millennium)

tomatogoatee wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 6 14:13:28 CDT 2011

Sorry, jorl. ;)

O.K... Compiling finished and I reinstalled Millennium and am NOW greeted with a 'lineGetMessage could not be located.' I really wish the folks at Microkey would let me know all the procedures this stupid program requires so I can just get them all in one lump instead of this compile-uninstall-patch-recompile-new error process...

Also, I'm doing the compiling using the ./tools/wineinstall script. Is there a way to specify the -j option? (The machine doing all the work has a dual-core processor.)