[Wine] Re: Pulse audo in 1.3.25+

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 6 17:51:47 CDT 2011

Hi. You .asoundrc seems fine. Note that applying asoundrc changes doesn't mean pulseaudio also applied its changes. ALSA can be restarted via a service, I'm sure. Pulseaudio I don't know. In my ubuntu days I just killed pulseaudio and manually typed pulseaudio. If you say it complains it's probably because it doesn't want to run as root. (which service probably does).

I don't think you have to/should uncomment those two lines, because they are there to help pulseaudio detect the underlying hardware (the udev one) and the other one is just plain useless unless you want to save energy.

Once you've tried it out, be sure to tell us if it worked!

Jorl17

P.S: the last [/code] got in the message by mistake. Code tags do work, but you obviously have to open them before closing them ^^