[Wine] (K)Ubuntu 11.4 x86_64 compiling wine gstreamer

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:22:43 CDT 2011

Sigh I tried:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib32/pkgconfig ./configure

configure: gstreamer-0.10 base plugins 32-bit development files not found,
gstreamer support disabled

However:

Laptop:/usr/lib32$ ls gstreamer*
gstreamer-0.10:
libgstcoreelements.so  libgstcoreindexers.so

gstreamer0.10:
gstreamer-0.10

So I think they are there.  Not sure what i'm doing wrong.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell