[Wine] Pulse audo in 1.3.25+

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:44:08 CDT 2011

Few more items of interest.

If I start a process that uses alsa directly (ie crhome's flash, aplay -D,
etc.) and then open a Pulse device, I get no sound in the pulse app (The mic
still works tho, maybe because alsa's not grabbing it).  But If i start a
process that uses pulse (mumble/totem/vlc/etc) then youtube/vbox/aplay will
aalso work and new pulse programs will work, so right now I'm opening
mumble, connecting then closing, because it has a bug that leaves  behind
speech-dispatcher process, that keeps pulse tied in, and allsa can work.

Now that said, 1.3.24 still works fine with or without reg ALSA entries,
1.3.27 still doesn't work if pulse grabbed it first with or without reg ALSA
entries.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell