[Wine] lotro - no sound or options alsa/wine 1.3.27

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Sep 8 11:43:40 CDT 2011

On 09/08/2011 11:39 AM, James McKenzie wrote:
> err:ntlm:SECUR32_initNTLMSP Usually, you can find it in the winbind package
> of your distribution.
> Fix this first, it may be causing many problems.

I checked and I have the winbind package from my distro  (openSuse 11.4)
installed. I will do more searching and see if the I can find
information verifying that that package includes ntlmsp and what version
it is.
> QT errors?

There are a couple of loading screens in the game that show rotating
advertisements for items and sales in the game currency store. From what
I found via Google it looks like those QT errors may be related to that.
Right now I see a crosshatch image in place of the intended ad while
those screens are up but it does not stop the game from loading in past
those screens so unless the QT errors could also be stopping game sound
I'm not worried about fixing them at this time.