[Wine] Pulse audo in 1.3.25+

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:46:29 CDT 2011

You can thank Jorl17, that dude helped me a ton with the Alsa
settings/.asoundrc/default.pa stuff.

 Ahh your on lucid?  hmmm, i'm on maverick.  Wodering if updated pulse or
alsa causes the conflict grabbing of the HW.  I know there were some bugs in
the pulse code /alsa pulse plugin.

Yea I was using wine-pulse patches in 1.3.24 so was a shock when .25/26 came
out.  Since I haven't overridden permantly my built in pulse, I'm gonna do
testing once .28 comes out to see if all the pulseaudio stuff is needed.  I
really hope not, pita.

Also, the multimedia-git with pulse sound compiled in I believe is coming
along, so waiting to see where that goes.  For now I have sound everywhere,
just everytime I reboot I gotta do some funky stuff if I want to play games
(which has been decent amoutn lately when I'm not messing with the
sound/compiling stuff).

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell