[Wine] Audio detection issue

Javier0709 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 9 13:22:15 CDT 2011

Hello,

I have a problem with my wine 1.3 installation:

I've just installed wine 1.3 but when I open the wine configuration window and go to the Audio section I receive the following errors:

"It's been found within the register an unavailable controler! would you like to eliminate "jack" from the register?"

"It's been found within the register an unavailable controler! would you like to eliminate "nas" from the register?"

"It's been found within the register an unavailable controler! would you like to eliminate "esd" from the register?"

This affects directly to the audio configuration of Rosetta Stone - it doesn't allow me to use the analog microphone.

I've been doing some research on this but I just can't get a solution... is there any holly soul who might want to help this little noobster of me, please? :P

Regards,

Javier.