[Wine] Help installing Win on MacBook Pro

o1sowise wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 10 10:30:04 CDT 2011

My son is taking some programming courses in school and it would be very helpful if he could run Visual Studio on his Mac.  I own older VB5 and Visual Studio 6 (from my old PC days).

[Embarassed] I cannot figure out how to install Wine on his Mac.

Can someone please guide me (e.g. show me all the steps I need to follow to install Wine) so that I can then install VB5 and VS6?

He's not going to do intense programming, just syntax check his code and run simple stuff.