[Wine] Re: Mac OS X 10.5 compatibility?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 10 16:07:47 CDT 2011

hibba wrote:
> I just installed 1.3.27 using Macports and it built and appeared to install OK (I haven't tested it very thoroughly, but it did at the least run winecfg).  This was done on an older MacBook (sorry, not sure the year) with an Intel Core Duo processor.
>
> Just adding in my results, hope they help somebody :-)
>
> Hibba.

I'll check how Macports is building... maybe I'm building something differently, but its weird that 1.3.25 and older still build fine.... and the same exact build environment on 10.6 and 10.7 builds fine too.
I'm glad to know others can build ok on 10.5, so I just need to figure out what is wrong with the way I'm going about it.