[Wine] Ubuntu install .msi file error

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:54:53 CDT 2011

On 9/10/11 1:19 PM, pouvouv wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to install zwcad 2011 on ubuntu and get this error message:
> fixme: storage: create storagefile storage share mode not implemented
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this?
It is a fixme, not an error.  This means that this type of file storage
is not implemented, yet, as the message states.

What is NOT working with the installer?  This error should not be
stopping it.

Can you produce the a log file as described at
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log and post it on a pastebin type site
(Ubuntu has one) and then provide the URL to the 'pastie' here so those
interested can go and read it?

Also, there is no entry for this version in the Applications Database.
Would you be so kind as to add one?

Thank you.

James