[Wine] Re: Working Compile on OS/X 10.7 (Lion)

LemLock wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 11 13:21:14 CDT 2011

I've essentially used the "osxwinebuilder.sh" script with some slight modifications since some of the apps on there don't seem to compile right out of the box.

I've posted my version of the build script here:
http://code.google.com/p/osxwinebuilder/issues/detail?id=21

Maybe I'm compiling in too much for what I want it to do. (which is to play a couple of games)  However like I said I've got it to work on 10.6.8, but those same steps don't work on 10.7.1.  I've tried both X-Code 3.2.6 and X-Code 4.1 on Lion using this script and the resulting binary doesn't work.  (for me anyway)

Maybe I just need to strip everything down and just build wine using the fewest options to get it to work.

Thanks.