[Wine] wine 1.3.28 sound issues

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:47:21 CDT 2011

Well with 0.9.23 i believe you can do my solution, which is create a
.asoundrc that creates a dmix/dsnoop device, duplexes them, then edit
/etc/pulse/default.pa to have pulse use that duplex device, then have wine
use that duplex device directly.  This way alsa things (wine/chrome flash)
use alsa directly, and pulse goes through alsa, so everything is happy.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell