[Wine] Help,installed diablo 2 can't get it to work

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:29:34 CDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:25 PM, Enderguy <wineforum-user at winehq.org>wrote:

> Oh i deniatly meet the system requirment interms of video cards.But what is
> compiz?
>

> As dimesio said that's not what you were asked, just because you meet it in
windows, doesn't mean your graphics card is well supported in linux.
 Secondly, compiz can mess with Diablo 2 (I had to disable it).  It's a
windows management decorating system.  Used in gnome/unity/etc.  I don't
think with Unity you can get rid of it, as Unity seems to be all about the
eye candy (why I hate it).  In gnome, right click desktop, go to visual
effects, select none.  If memory serves, at work on a windows machine so
can't tell you 100%.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell