[Wine] How To Run a Top-Notch Press Trip or Wine Junket

damier wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 14 02:58:30 CDT 2011

On occasion, I write posts here that are specifically for the world of wine marketing and PR. Reactions to these posts are strangely polarized. The folks in the PR world love them,Replica Chloe Bags (http://www.replicachloehandbags.net/) but consumers somehow tend to read them as the complaints of an entitled, arrogant bore. I guess that some people seem to think that by offering suggestions to wine marketing professionals on how to do their jobs better, Chloe Handbags Sale (http://www.replicachloehandbags.net/) including examples of less than ideal experiences that I've had with such professionals, I'm either looking for special treatment or whining about not having gotten it.