[Wine] Can anyone give me a step by step preferbly video guide on h

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Wed Sep 14 06:49:12 CDT 2011

On 09/14/2011 07:29 AM, Enderguy wrote:
> Im sorry im very new to this and it sounds like your speaking a forgien language also i can't find mygames on my hardrive ive searched everywhere.

It's been a while since I used Ubuntu, but when you have the window open
that shows your folders and files look across the top of the window for
"view". In the list that opens when you click on "view" look for "hidden
files" and check that. Then you should be able to see some folders that
have a . in front of their name. Look for the folder ".wine" and in that
"drive_c" and in that "program files".