[Wine] Running MapMate software

oldgreygary wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 15 01:32:33 CDT 2011

Hello,

I have installed software called MapMate software under Wine (1.3.15). It has installed ok. Basically it is database based software which I think comes with a runtime version of Microsoft access/sql.

I have been able to enter data ok but there is an option to do analysis which is basically enquiring the data stored. This executes SQL commands. Doing this gives an error of 'Operation is not supported for this type of object'. I presume this is some sort of issue with SQL accessing the database?

Has anyone got any thoughts?

Gary