[Wine] Help running freeware `BRICKNTILES` with wine/crossover ???

zachersen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 15 03:37:33 CDT 2011

Hello

i´m happy that i found this tool, so i hope i do not need to run paralells on my mac.

I want to use a program called   http://www.bricksntiles.com/  . It´s a freeware texture generator for 3d apps.
I installed crossover an installed the setup for the program but then i got the error message:

MSCOMTL.OCX  or dependencies are missing: a file is missing or invalid.

There are a lot of runtime support packages in crossover but  i don´t no which one i need.

Is there anybody who could help me with this? I searched the forum but couldn´t find any help.

thanks in advance
[/img]