[Wine] Re: TOP and Rayman 3 wine 1.3.28

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 15 12:51:52 CDT 2011

Please don't ever post long terminal outputs here. Use pastebin or something, and provide a link.

Anyways, just commenting because I recognized this:

> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!

When installing ChemDraw (technically I guess it's ChemOffice) in WINE, it can't do the online activation until that cache so happens to be clear. You just have to keep trying until it's clear.

I wish there was a way to clear that cache manually, or better yet, the bug be fixed. You'd think that a work-around would be easy: just clear the cache after say, 2 invalid attempts. Or maybe even a settable number of attempts.

Of course, the heart of the issue (this one, not the OP's) is that the cache is getting gummed up somehow. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Cheers,
Jake