[Wine] Using/ pressing more than two Keys at a time

NFisher wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 15 18:57:12 CDT 2011

Hi everybody!

I have a little bit of a problem over here. Since recently i enjoy playing GTA2 yet again on my Ubuntu-box using Wine. What is now not as comforting is, that I'm not able to use three keys at a time (e.g. forward+ left + attack). (Or 'more than two' for that matter.)

Does anyone of you know how i might fix this issue? it really isn't as fun as it ought to be.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

N. Fisher.