[Wine] Penche Winery, Napa: Recent Releases

damier wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 16 02:26:58 CDT 2011

As you might imagine, I get sent a lot of Cabernet from Napa. At first I eagerly anticipated the arrival of every new label that I had never heard of, but over the years, I've become a bit jaded, as so many fail to rise above reasonably competent, over-oaked expressions of the grape. These days it's a lot harder to turn my head with a new Napa Cab, but when they arrived, two dark bottles with simple parallelogram labels did more than turn my head, they rocked me back on my heels.http://replicachloehandbags.net