[Wine] Re: Help with Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

- Lady - wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 16 11:42:34 CDT 2011

Hi,
thank you for your fast answer. But it didn`t  work for me.
(And yes, I forgot about the FAQ`s first [Rolling Eyes]  )

Code:
andreas at andreas-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Programme/THQ/Gas Powered Games/Supreme Commander - Forged Alliance/bin$ wine ForgedAlliance.exe /novalidate /nomovie /nomusic
fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_HANDLE_INFORMATION
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryObject Unsupported information class 3
err:rpc:I_RpcGetBuffer no binding

Could you help me again please ;)?