[Wine] hereos V/ armies of exigo- missing textures...

taedoju wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 18 17:17:00 CDT 2011

Hi there, this is my first post here, ive got questions about configuration for newest wine, as title says these two games lack textures...any tips on how to improve this ? i tried editing registry and turning of GLSL or somethin and adding info about my graphic card...my computer is asus 1001ha , ubuntu 11.04 ..

p.s if these lack of textures is becouse of my weak computer and intel card..im sorry for wasting your time!