[Wine] Re: Force Feedback / Vibration

TheLinuxist wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 20 12:56:28 CDT 2011

I tried that. Now, something strange happens: I usually don't have any Vibration effects ingame, but sometimes, appearently randomly, they are turned on for a second, then turning off again.
You're right, it still is buggy...
Anyway, this is combined with the following messages, appearing in the log now and then:

Code:

fixme:dinput:LinuxInputEffectImpl_GetEffectStatus Not enough information to provide a status.

and

Code:
fixme:dinput:joy_polldev joystick cannot handle type 21 event (code 0)

Seems like I will have to be patient with ff... But I think I can live with that.