[Wine] Unreal Development Kit installation error: Shader Model 3

toni wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 20 15:57:34 CDT 2011

Hi All!

I am using WineHQ 1.3.28 on Ubuntu 11.04 and I have enabled Pixel Shader Model however when installing UDK (Unreal Development Kit) an error message  appears saying it is required at least Shader Model 3. I don't understand because in Windows XP I can install UDK and this error message doesn't appear.

I have a NVidia 7600 Go and it supports shader model 3. In windows XP it works but in Ubuntu 11.04 using WIneHQ 1.3.28 (XP as OS) it fails.

What happens?

Thanks in advance.