[Wine] Bash Script Shorcuts for Steam Games

Entanglement wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 24 00:18:09 CDT 2011

Hi there,

I was just wondering how I would go about creating a bash script for Steam apps. I just started college in Pre-Biochem. and Pre-Comp. Sci. so I'm not far enough in yet (and midterms are coming up, how embarrassing) but the point is, I don't know how to create a bash script for steam apps.

I know they start up steam first, then log in, and then get into the game. I'm not sure how to do this much complex bash scripting.

I do however have some knowledge with bash as I've created a few basic scripts for class, and I have one for other wine programs and other programs in general.