[Wine] File system case translation

rromano001 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 27 16:11:03 CDT 2011

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and I like a Lot  *nix system and also wine.
 Every day we find winzozz only software and I have to install  both on VBox and wine thru a shared directory.
 Installing last software I noticed some troubles about file system access, wine map file system request directly to *nix so upper and lowercase are different and dumb winzz program return error as not finding file. I hope a filename translation feature need to be added to overcome this problem and run bad written programs. What did you think about?
 Thank you very much
 Roberto