[Wine] Aimp3 webradios problem

ROUGEXIII wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 27 16:30:00 CDT 2011

Hello,

I have a small problem with webradios on Aimp3:

For some webradios, the kbps are displayed (ex: 128kbps)
=> For this one aimp3 works perfectly

For some other webradios the kbps stay at 000kbps
=> For this one every 3 sec the music "craps" (a hole in the music)

Someone knows how to repair this?
(Sorry for my very bad english hope you have understood me :?)

Thanks,
Yann.

PS: i'm under ubuntu 11.04, the sound card is the integrated sound chipset of my Asus P5Bdeluxewifiap motherboard, the probleme is the same with wine 1.2.3 or 1.3 and the same under aimp2.