[Wine] Re: Bash Script Shorcuts for Steam Games

lewisdsaxt143 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 27 22:55:28 CDT 2011

Greetings, my name is  lewis dsaxt Recently from Nebraska, originally from Chicago and grew up there.

I  have a great family,I love to experience all cold weather , specially the Fall and with all its colors.

Learning new things has been a part of my life for the last few years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I love the Internet.

Things as they are, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Message me if you need my help

I am a manager in the field of Science time management software.

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

Glad to be a part of this Website and hope I can help.