[Wine] Re: Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

JontomXire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 28 09:55:45 CDT 2011

I'm using nvidia-current for the drivers and nvidia-glx-185 (which appears to be the latest although I did see mention of version 195 somewhere on the internet).

Can you post your xorg.conf, Config.wtf (or at least the relevant parts of it) and anything else that may be useful (glxinfo output?) please. I'd really appreciate it.

Also, do you remember any settings or changes you did after the basic install?