[Wine] Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Wed Sep 28 12:56:41 CDT 2011

On 09/28/2011 10:55 AM, JontomXire wrote:
> I'm using nvidia-current for the drivers and nvidia-glx-185 (which appears to be the latest although I did see mention of version 195 somewhere on the internet).

What model nvidia card do you have, those driver numbers seem low but I
think different batches of card models end up with different driver
numbers. My card is a 460 and my driver version is 275.21. That is a
distro installed/updated driver, I think there is a newer one up at the
the nvidia website.

Also, what version of Wine are you using? I saw a nice FPS boost in WoW
when I moved up to 1.3.28.