[Wine] How to run wine regedit on crossover?

rorza4 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 28 20:31:50 CDT 2011

I know this is on crossover, but seeing as crosover is just a tweaked version of wine (or something) i thought you guys could help out. Just wondering, I'm wanting to play yuris revenge and red alert 2 on my mac using crossover. It works, but is slow, and so following this; http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/cat/?app_id=4149;forum=1;msg=56763 it tells me to run wine regedit. but i cant find wine regedit anywhere?? any ideas on how to run it ?
Thanks in advance