[Wine] MT4 Avafx

DeReas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 30 11:29:40 CDT 2011

Hi Guys,

i was watching youtube on this guy using wineskin to run his MT4 platform,

but mine is using avafx's MT4, his was other broker MT4.

i tried installed and it was successfully done, but then again when i tried to launch  the terminal.exe, simply nothing appears.

nothing came out also when i tried the test debug button too.

can someone else please enlight me on this issue to get it working please?

i spent really long time and effort on learning how to get my mt4 installed in the wrapper, really very happy about it, but kinda disappointed when nothing came out.

i would like to express a million thanks in advance for the kind soul to aid me on this issue.

thanks!

regards,

Andreas