[Wine] no sound drivers noob

jam88 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 1 21:49:14 CDT 2012

okay so i recently changed to Linux mint after Ubuntu finally got to me to much. so my problem is i imediatley installed wine 1.5.1 and it works great (aside from a few issues with my proprietary graphics driver), But in the audio tab it says "selected driver: (none)" and there is no drop down box to choose any other, so basically i have no sound. I am a noob and a step by step guide would help me a lot as i cant find one anywhere (spent 2 days on google) Thankyou in advance if you can help