[Wine] Re: Driver Installation for HASP dongle in Kubuntu

vladinosky wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 3 04:23:13 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm also trying to make a software work on wine 1.4 using a Sentinel SuperPro/UltraPro dongle in my case. I've been compiling wine using Alexander Morozov USB patches and followed the instructions to make it work, however i still get a registration failure message each time i try to execute the application. Besides, i also installed linux driver and server but it didn't help either which appears normal as wine may not be able to communicate with linux kernel. So has anyone any clue to where else i could dig to find a solution ? For instance, i don't exactly know at which level in the execution of the application the error message is sent. Is it possible to get a detailed log file maybe ? Thanks for your help!