[Wine] Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

CGross wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 3 13:22:49 CDT 2012

Managed to figure out how to start from terminal and I get the error

Code:
chrisg at ChrisG-FreeMachine:/$ wine start 'C:\Program Files\Siemens\EMML Command Assistant\CmdAsst.exe'
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
chrisg at ChrisG-FreeMachine:/$ wine: Install Mono for Windows to run .NET 2.0 applications.

I have something called Mono installed, but do I need to install the Windows mono under Wine for Command Assistant to run?