[Wine] Install Err 1.5.1x64, zz-application unregistered media type

wodencafe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 3 15:50:27 CDT 2012

On (kubuntu) Ubuntu 11.10 amd64, gcc version 4.6.1-9ubuntu3

Using the 1.5.1 source, and the --enable-win64 option on ./configure.
It seems to ./configure and make ok, I solved the dependencies early on, but during install it complains of this:

Code:
Error in file "/usr/share/applications/gnumeric.desktop": "zz-application/zz-winassoc-xls" is an invalid MIME type ("zz-application" is an unregistered media type)
Warning in file "/usr/share/applications/xarchiver.desktop": usage of MIME type "multipart/x-zip" is discouraged ("multipart" is a media type that probably does not make sense in this context)

 [Rolling Eyes] Whatever the hell that means.

I did a little googling, the only thing I've found about the zz-application is it's affected Fedora and a couple others in the past for various applications, but was supposedly fixed. What do?