[Wine] Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

CGross wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 4 18:02:31 CDT 2012

Code:
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Microsoft.VisualBasic"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Runtime.Remoting"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"XMLRegistry"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"CmdAsst.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"CmdAsst.resources"

I have a feeling this is the most important part. I tried installing Visual Basic runtime but still no improvement. Not sure where else to go from here.