[Wine] Re: Directory navigation

slopoke wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 5 09:01:52 CDT 2012

Duh, Homer Simpson moment. I got in a hurry and forgot to use the syntax for navigating from the Win point of view. I tried that because of the second part of my question (sorry, I reversed, I was really tired at the time of post). As stated, the installer that Blizzard is using for this app does not see the /.wine tree. Therefore, the right click method doesn't see /.wine. I would like to install this in the /.wine tree. Can I change /.wine to a normal (not hidden) dir just for the install without giving Wine problems? Or, is there some other solution that would be "better"?