[Wine] Re: wine with Fedora 16... need help please

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 7 05:46:54 CDT 2012

jdmBlue wrote:
> I`m having trouble running some games (JadeDynasty,War Of The Immortals) after I have installed them and I need to determine if this is the problem.
>
> Is anyone famaliar with the following msg:
>
> SELinux is preventing wine-preloader from mmap_zero access on the memprotect .

Yes, this will prevent Wine from working. The rest of the message has explicit instructions as to how to configure SELinux to enable Wine to access low memory; do what it says. If you need further help with SELinux, ask on your distro's support forum; how to configure SELinux is not a Wine question.