[Wine] WoW not running under Wine

Morten Kleven sjokkoladekakenektar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:53:41 CDT 2012

Do you run the game under opengl. What graphics card are you using?
On Apr 10, 2012 12:29 PM, "solecs" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Hey, I installed Wine the other day on my Crunchbang linux machine.
Trying to completely switch over to linux. I have a no install version of
WoW  that I used on my Windows xp machine and it worked great, besides the
low frame rate but the laptop I was using is old (Dell Inspiron 1525). I
then try to us it under Wine I can't even see the login screen for WoW, I
can hear the sounds and everything just no display. Anyone know why this is
happening on Linux? Do I lose some graphical power when running under Wine?