[Wine] Red Alert 2: Odd problem

Christoph Korn c_korn at gmx.de
Tue Apr 10 11:23:47 CDT 2012

Hello,

I just tried Red Alert 2 version 1.006 with wine version wine-1.4 here on
Ubuntu 11.10 amd64 and I can tell that I do not have this issue.
I just started the alliet campaign and controlling Tanja worked without problems.
Maybe it is related to the video card or drivers.
My video card is a nVidia GeForce GTX 460 with drivers 280.13 from nVidia.