[Wine] Installing Gray Matter , need assistance please (Specs)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:32:42 CDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:22 AM, dontmakemewhine
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> version 1.2.3 and bottler. I don't know how to say terminal.
>
> And I have wine bottler, thats what I can start with. I'll try anything just to get it working. I was playing on Windows , a copy my brother game
> me but that copy stopped working for whatever reason and now I can't boot in windows on my laptop.

WineBottler is not supported here, as are no third party applications.
 Also, WineBottler is considered abandonware.  Wine 1.2.3 is not
supported as a newer release of Wine exists.

Suggestion:  If you are on a Mac Intel computer, use MacPorts or Fink
to install Wine.

James