[Wine] Re: Is it possible to change wine fonts by bash script?

Bamm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 12 09:32:19 CDT 2012

Thanks leniviy!

I've been searching the registry for this in vain. Thanks to you I finally found the key. What I did in the past was to set the font to some strangely named font and then search it in the registry, but the search always gave no results. Now I now why - it's encoded in ASCII!

I also like your tip about comparing the registry before and after. Why didn't I think of that? It's so simple. Haha! :)

Thanks again. Solved.