[Wine] Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

CGross wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 12 13:50:19 CDT 2012

dimesio wrote:

> CGross wrote:
> > Is there no more ideas for this? Last ditch effort.
>
> Your original post says you're using Wine 1.4. Try upgrading to the latest development release.

I did, same thing occurs.

lahmbi5678 wrote:
> Hi CGross,
>
> is there a free demo version available? If so, you should file a bug report.
>
> What are the hardware/software requirements of this application? Maybe you need .NET 3.0 or 4.0 or IE installed?

There is no free demo version and sadly, no one knows what the software requirements are. This program uses Extended Man Machine Language to communicate with our phone switch. So there is no demo, and it's old software mostly. I wouldn't know where to start looking for official support. I believe it has roots in VB, C++, and .Net.