[Wine] Re: Siemens Command Assistant not Starting

CGross wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 12 13:56:00 CDT 2012

Another thing I have tried is I copied the program files folder from a co-workers install, after installing .NET2.0, corefonts, c++ 2008, and VB 6. I can get the program to load, but its information to register and run is not completing seems to be the biggest problem. Also gives me an error that's unable to connect to the Z drive for a database file, which seems odd as we don't have a Z: drive being used.

I checked the registry and that has the key correctly. But for some reason the program itself is not getting the registration correctly and giving up.