[Wine] Re: Can't run vagex.exe on Wine

wineuser_ wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 12 17:57:13 CDT 2012

I typed the command. It's wine 1.4

Okey I found something about creating new user. And I created one.

I found how to on this link and named it normaluser

http://www.howtogeek.com/50082/create-a-new-user-on-ubuntu-server-9-10/

Now to switch to that user I typed.

Code:
sudo -i -u normaluser

Now following how to in the second post I tried to change directory to that particular folder named Vagex on desktop. But the permission is the issue now as you can see in the code bellow.

Code:

normaluser at cloud-4f800bb5109cd:~$ cd '/root/.wine/dosdevices/c:/users/root/Desktop/Vagex'
-bash: cd: /root/.wine/dosdevices/c:/users/root/Desktop/Vagex: Permission denied
normaluser at cloud-4f800bb5109cd:~$ sudo cd '/root/.wine/dosdevices/c:/users/root/Desktop/Vagex'
[sudo] password for normaluser:
normaluser is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.
normaluser at cloud-4f800bb5109cd:~$

So now what?